skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Phoenix Caesar
Sunday, July 20, 2008
First trip to the doctor
I went to the doctor when I was 3 days old. They checked me out from head to toe and I had already almost gained back my birth weight! I was a little jaundiced, but that cleared up in a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(61)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(48)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(9)
tummy time
my first video clip!
with Mommy and Daddy
Posin'
Bath time cutie
First trip to the doctor
More family pics
Family visited
I'm Here!
About Me
Phoenix C.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment