skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Phoenix Caesar
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Bath time cutie
It turns out that my bedtime routine includes a lavender scented bath so that I sleep well. I didn't like it at first, but now I think it feels pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(61)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(48)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(9)
tummy time
my first video clip!
with Mommy and Daddy
Posin'
Bath time cutie
First trip to the doctor
More family pics
Family visited
I'm Here!
About Me
Phoenix C.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment