skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Phoenix Caesar
Thursday, January 22, 2009
in my bear suit
It can be pretty cold in January, even in Georgia! Here I am all geared up for the cold in my bear suit. Mommy and I went to watch Daddy play some touch football. I can't wait until I'm big enough to get out there and play with them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(61)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(6)
in my bear suit
Family Time
our sweet family
Phoenix and Corey...double trouble
Me and Mommy
It's so nice to meet you!
►
2008
(48)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
About Me
Phoenix C.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment